1. Fast speed. Straightening speed can be 20m per min.
2. Reasonable structure, high precision, beautiful appearance, low noise.
3. Can hold back the wire to avoid wasting when tested.
4. High quality materials, high process capability, durability.
1) Slicer is made of hard alloy. Feeding wheel and straightening wheel are made of tool steel, hardness of which is HRC58-62 after heat treatment. The inner part of the head is carburized to be wear resistant.
2) Major components (straightening axis, slicer slider and eccentric wheel, etc.) are made of QT600 nodular cast iron or other wear resistant cast iron with heat treatment.
3) Axis components are made of 40Cr or 45# steel with hardening and tempering treatment (HB250-280), thus they are with high mechanical capacity.
4) The gears and chain wheels are made of 40Cr or 45# steel with hardening and tempering treatment and quenching treatment, thus they are with high mechanical capacity and durability.
There are 3 straightening workpieces for you to choose from. You can choose two of the following materials according to the types, materials and hardness of the wire to be processed.
a. Hard alloy metal
b. Wear resistant cast iron
5. Round-wire straightening and cutting machine
This machine is used to straighten and cut hard non-ferrous wires such as steel, stainless steel, iron, copper and carbon steel and so on. It is a major tool in hardware and steel wire industries.
Straightening Line Diameter